I am thrilled to be a teacher at the first QuiltCon in Austin, TX. I hear it is an amazing city and I am so excited to experience it. If you are going to in Austin I am also doing a meet and greet at a great shop called, Remnants. I am stoked to help out my friend and owner of the shop Jessica Sloan.
QuiltCon is doing a link party to get us all connected... Share a photo and five things people may not know about you.
1. I was born on my brother's fourth birthday... He is still a little bitter and I turn 40 this year.
2. In my 20's I used to do a ton of rock climbing and now have developed a slight fear of heights.
3. I studied photography in college and am a self taught fabric designer of 14 years.
4. I collect boxes and containers... Totally fascinated by them.
5. I love to kickboxing and mixed martial arts and secretly would love to fight in a ring.....
Have a great day!!!
PS A little peak at Wish... This springs collection!